RSS FEED

Friday, September 14, 2018

Johnny Two Times

"You're so FAT!"
Johnnie took too much acid that night, he confessed to me.

"You're a first sergeant! And, you're FAT!"

Johnnie was in the NSA in the 70's, and he fat-shamed his 1st-sergeant.
I guess being honest gets you far. Literally.

"The next morning, I was sent to Alaska. It was an 'order'. Turns out to be, though, the next best 2 years of my life in the US army." He said with a smile.

Johnnie read my tarot two times.
He joked about this movie character called "Johnnie-Two-Times".

"My name is John. Call me Johnnie, like Johnnie-Two-Times."

That's how he introduced himself to me.

"Wow! Did ya see it?! I told you about this card and Bam! Here's the pair. Oh my god, I'm having shivers because I've never seen this happen, I mean, can you SEE? Isn't it obvious?!"
He got excited when he read my card the first time.

"There you go! I told you there was a pair of this card. and Here it is! I told you about the other pair last time, remember? The other pair you got? And now this one! I'm telling ya, I've never seen it happen like this, oh jeez, Wow!"
He got excited equally when he read my card the second time.

You cut your own cards in Tarot.

Johnnie-Two-Times.
The man who got kicked out of NSA for being too honest, on LSD. 

1 comment: