RSS FEED

Thursday, November 6, 2014

photos of recent memory.

I'm hungry for art. 
Every shot has got to be Art. 
E'rry shots gott'a be Art. 

Rarr. 


wassup biatches is the vibe, 2014


Let me talk about the light here. 
It's RED. 

Wow like a tomato, but hot like a potato. 
What to choose? Oh, click here, it says "cross-process" button. 
Welcome to digital-era. 

This is part of photon-graphy too. 
(joke, so this one is really unfinished. top potato)



Kid on beach, 2013 (?), Gili Air


People believe in me sometimes. 
So I repeat the conduct of 'proper'-ness. 
Proper means Zone-System. Proper means Ansel said "shit I shudda done color more."
He's the founder of Zone-System. 

So it means no one knows anything while artists conduct process of art form. 
This meant the whole generation of hoo-haas of the post 60's, btw. 

Fast forward, if I may, it concludes to "make it better." (80's)



Nude, 2013

I'm doing 90's here where shit became "shit belongs on wall on my dining hall and it must be at price of X and with a frame of Y, so then it shoult not be A and B or C or F. Thust thou then it shall be... Now prove it."

Scantron?
I had no choice but a, b, c, or f. I believe choice g was "all of the above."

This continued until 2004.



...to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment