RSS FEED

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

hello

I've been away for a while.

To the "Land of Corporates"….


The Land of Corporates.

It is a mysterious island where only corporations reside.
Of course,

There's a lot of other stuff, like the harbor and the red light districts…



Anyways,




I now have time to invest on shots that take hours-and-hours…….

I started colorimetric'ly correcting pixels, so it doesn't offend the "code".

The "CODE" of Photography.

Thou shalt adjust light while it goes thru your machine.
And light only, in a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery loose sense.




When you digital dark room,
you get to zoom in.

Pixel language.

Color noise and stuff like that can be changed "Dark-Room'ly", if done with respect.


I have to change my top image, but I totally forgot how to do it.
While I still remember all my digital darkroom to-the-tee.


Anyways, persistence is gold.
I have been busy doing art then architecture then art then design, but it has been a long time and my hands are back to my camera.

Because this is a photography blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment