RSS FEED

Monday, August 27, 2012

Jungle again!

Spencer my friend has a fixation on resin these days.

It may come from a fetish. 

I like resin too. 
The enamel shine is super sexy. 

I'm making a video documentary on Artists called The Jungle in Singapore. 


Little by little, people start talking about it. 
About these people, who don't care shit. The Jungle. 

The Art is super setherious tho. That's a stutter. 

It's so serious, it blows my mind. 
This is real fine art. 


Let the Art be.

Because we get to be a failure.
Nobody is perfect, so we take the shit in ourself and let it be.

So, things like this happen every day. 

And it is just amazing to see how things get made.

I always think back to my Fashion Photo industry moment, when no one taught anything to anyone.
In life, you just learn it yourself, and I was being shouted by Dah Len like every day, and Donald the legendary stylist was like, "look dude..." and Steven Nassimos was like "dude, you should watch this movie called..." and Gavin was like "dude man"every time I got mad-shouted by Dah. They gave me advices every day I met.

But still, none of them knew what they were doing anyways in their profession, so I guess my job was to get shouted, every day.

XiXXX taught me well.



No comments:

Post a Comment