RSS FEED

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's official!

Things

I do not usually write about what I "actually" do here on the internet.
Especially this one, since it has been quite confidential.

I do the project management of this one on the Architect side.

http://www.artdaily.org/index.asp?int_sec=11&int_new=53356

Anyways, I post my pictures.


Johari Kazura, 2012


I go through edits couple of times, taking loong time. Unless it's a job.

I remember Dah Len studio, my life in New York (a good part of it).
Most of it, I can't really write anywhere public, but it sort of felt like Warhol's factory.
Basement zen buddha club with recording studio. Ground floor was the photo studio. 白ホリが天井まで続く、日が入るスタジオでした。

Things don't go well all the time, and it's just hard for everyone these days.

Cited as one of the most unhappiest country in the world, America, the USA suffers most in making sense.

No one makes sense anymore, now that the world is so shaken and torn.


I make stickers these days, to make non-sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment