RSS FEED

Sunday, December 4, 2011

My STyle

I will tell you 'bout my style. 


Naomi Sundberg, NYC, 2011

Everything means something, but you have to weave through it yourself. 
That is Art, and Art has been my only passion since childhood. To be bloody honest, Andy Warhol was the incarnation of it. 

Here is the quick definition of Art. 
Thanks to my highschool English teacher Mr. Edward Gika, I know what Art is. 

Art comes from the latin based "Artificius". 
It is a man-made, artificial, Nature

It is the only coded decoding (codec) of the law of nature


Everyone has a style. 

It is the reflection of your self, and the world. Result follows their uniqueness. 

A man paints the sky, yes, an artificial nature. 
A man paints the society through abstract Art, yes, now a representation of human nature

We are part of the nature, delighted with sun's love. 

It is a race, indeed, and all we, Artists, are trying to do is to "make it better". 


"JUST MAKE IT BETTER." 

That is the word from Richard Avedon, and also Andy Warhol. 
Founder of modern american fashion photo, and pope of pop.

And many many others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment