RSS FEED

Sunday, October 23, 2011

"oh, like you are going to listen to me."
He spoke as I pulled out my head-phones. Drunk and angry, a man sat next to me.
And so it goes, a life with new friends.

Ramone asked me "what is the purpose in Life?"

I answered "I don't know, like, we have purposes in life?"

He was piss drunk and so was his friend Leo perhaps. 
Ramone was so drunk he cleared the entire car on the NY subway. 

A drunk man and a man who sleeps on couch talked about many things like happiness and stuff like that.
"Do you know what is love?"
"I don't know"
"Have you ever been, in love?"
"I don't know"
He shook my hand.
"There is nothing we can talk, about love."
I shook his hand back with delight,
"Yes!"



How did we get there?
"Are you happy?"
That was his first question. 

I did not know so I answered "I guess, I don't know"
He called out my lie and said,
"That is the saddest lie on earth I've ever heard."

No comments:

Post a Comment