RSS FEED

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DJ Cutbird and MC B O

Dj Cutbird and MC B O, New York, 2011

What a deal.

I said to him "I'd shoot for you if you spin for me."

Dj Cutbird, Hideki, is my friend from while back.

I was living in a dusty basement in Queens, Manhattan.
I slept where things crawled and shit grew.

Hideki, a Dj asked me if I can construct a sound proof wall, and I gave him a 3-ply structure that did no need of screwing. The door had to be attached and be able to move and all. All while, when and if they move out, its gotta snap come out without no ease.

The wall and the door has been in perfect condition for the past 3 years.

"I do photography these days, and I have a shoot."
I asked him if he can spin for my girl who wasn't ready yet.

So he gave me a deal.
"Can you come shoot us and I can spin for you? That wall has been intact ever since."


I said to him "I'd shoot for you if you spin for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment