RSS FEED

Friday, August 31, 2018

MY ART

Noguchi Isamu, also known as Isamu Noguchi was a famous American artist. 
He is considered 20th Century's one-o'-da-best sculptors from the US-of-A. 

Noguchi also shared studios with the mo-tha-fo-kkin Bucky, also known as the Grand Father of Hippie Architecture. 
Bucky and Noguchi were basically the United States's best of the bests who were best friends. 

I think this is like the sweetest story in our recent history of American art and culture. 




To commemorate the awesome American legacy lead by a dude who thought,
"I should make a lamp"

I alsodecided to make lamps.




I forgot the whole story of why he decided to make lamps. 
Perhaps his sculptures weren't selling. (I have no clue lol)

But he made a lamp and it looked like this (mine). 

... Kind'a. ...

Jeez don't judge. 
I'm doing Noguchi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment