RSS FEED

Thursday, February 15, 2018

I am intrigued by humanity. Where we can go, where we're at now and how we proceed to the future. Barbaric, intelligent and still lacking sympathy, we humans ape the world into catastrophe. That's at least how media has taught me with fear. Hence, I wonder about where trash goes. I wonder how recycling is done right and wrong. I wonder how our consumption will meet its end. How will we meet our end...? 

I am intrigued by our hope. Children and things like that. I used to be like them too, once happy and careless. Taciturn I became as wiser I've become. Age comes with sourness. Therefore I paint butterflies and sweet things like that. Why not teach them some too, by limiting my visual language to simple things like circles, triangles and squares. Break some rules on the way. 

In two paragraphs this is me. 

I am selling art because I am therefore I am. I skipped thinking there. I am therefore I am. Me? I am Charles Osawa from Los Angeles, city of angels. 


No comments:

Post a Comment