RSS FEED

Monday, August 29, 2016

China light

I'm posting something I did .

mmmmm////

Gotta watch my light.



The dude on the right "left". 
He also had to leave the frame too. 


While in Singapore, my dude Daniel from Camera Workshop sold me some 'china light'.

What is a "China-Light"?
You may wonder. 

China light is a lighting equipment that is obviously manufactured in China. 
I've been using china-light for years. 

China light is not like Profoto lights or Nissin strobes. 
It is made in China. Therefore, allegedly, there are shortfalls (according to my China bros). 

"Of course China product!"
Daniel, obviously being Chinese tells me frankly. 
"It's not like Japanese product or American made light" he explains. 
Consistency is off, some parts are way too cheaply made and some screws may be missing 

"But it beats the price"

And, it comes with perks. 

The up-and-coming Chinese products are frankly quite good. 
It will use innovative system sometimes that other big corporations won't dare touch. 
Unique forms and out-of-the-blue adaptiveness brings you multiple surprises. 

AND, 

it beats the price. 

Price matters when you can cut the budget to as low as half

and so, I've been a fan of China-lights. ;DDD


No comments:

Post a Comment