RSS FEED

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

nada

i have nothing to post at the moment.

I'm painting my mom's restaurant's entrance area, cuz it looked like SHIT.

Mommy said to me with sigh.

"Britney came."

As spears were thrown, she moaned with laughter out of sigh.

"So the Japanese TV called us immediately. Somebody called the @#$% media."

Mom's restaurant looks like shit from the outside, but it's been a hideout for many people.

"And C$lso poured this concrete over, it looks like #$%***."

CXlso has been working forever. He was the manager of the infamous Sushi on Sunset.

Restaurant is a hard business.

When I was a teenager, I worked for a while and noticed it's quite tough.

So before we get any more funny comments on Yelp about how shitty it looks,

Momma told me to paint some butterflies.


No comments:

Post a Comment