RSS FEED

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Lighting 101


None of these are heavily edited, yet. Maybe.

I am doing lighting 101.

Back to basics.

Oh yeah, I had none (basics) cuz I was picked up on the streets!
Grr!




The second one is better, i think, because it looks yummier. 

A yummier light is soft yet hard yet delicious yet scrumptious. 
My top light is soft yet hard. 
My kick is hard. 

I'm kicking it sideway to get that scrumptiousness (hard light). 

A typical standard trick is "Hollywood Lighting". 
It means your kick light must be entering from watever-way but 90-degrees from your primary. 
In most cases, primary lights are to mimic the sun. 
A backlight from another 90-degrees (thinking now in XYZ, go figure) is ideal but that's a budget issue. 

At this point... this is kinda like my limit LOL so I have to take it to Photoshop from here on....
Life is beautiful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment